Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mission Impossible

For the past 3 days or so, I kept hearing this loud sound of helicopter like it was flying really low over our house. At first I thought it was just one of those helicopters that they used for weather or traffic report. But then last evening, we saw a helicopter hovering near Burj Khalifa for quite a long time that I was beginning to think that either, A. some VVIPs were too lazy to take the elevator down that they require a helicopter right outside their window to take them out, or B. somebody was committing suicide so the SWAT team was flown in to handle the delicate situation. Okay, maybe I watched too much crap movies hehe.


Turned out, it was actually Tom Cruise filming the 4th installation of Mission Impossible, right here in our very own backyard!!! Okay fine, not literally our very own backyard coz our house doesn't have a backyard actually, just this big not-for-swimming pool haha. But Burj Khalifa is just around the corner from our house, so it could be considered as our backyard chewaahhh perasan nak mampos hehe =p

The point is, the MI4 crew are currently in Dubai (which according to Mr. Cruise, will be the centerpiece of the movie) and will be here for the next 3 weeks to film parts of the movie franchise around Burj Khalifa and Palm Jumeirah area. Not saying that I'm a big fan of Tom Cruise or Katie Holmes or Suri Cruise (I was but not anymore), but it would be very cool if I can see them in flesh and blood, wouldn't it?

Yup, Tom Cruise is in there somewhere doing his stunts
or watching his body-double doing his stunts hehe

So this means, I have to go walk around Dubai Mall every day, especially at those posh boutiques wing and go watch the fountain show every night for the next 3 weeks, with my camera ready (SLR will be needed for this special moment hehe), coz mana tau Tom Cruise bawak his family pegi shopping (with the assumption that they're staying at the Armani Hotel next to Burj Khalifa; Dubai Mall is next to the Armani Hotel) and tgk fountain show in between his shooting ke kan. Then maybe I can sell those pictures to some magazines and make some money or better yet, instead of taking pictures of them, I can take picture WITH them teros hahah! Mannn..that would be very the awesome and THAT my friends, would be my very own Mission Impossible hahaha sungguhlah toyeeee!

Aight peeps, I'll be in my stalker-mode starting tomorrow =p

No comments: