Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Whenever I'm Lonely

Besides running errands, I also spent my last week in M'sia meeting up with close friends for some gossip, bitching and gelak ketawa sessions. It's amazing that no matter how long we don't get to see each other, we can still continue to share and talk about our deepest secrets, regrets, frustrations, and excitements about almost everything without any awkwardness. "It's like you never left", said a friend. And I'll be forever grateful to still have that kind of friends around.

The more fun I had hanging out with them, the sadder I got while driving back home. And the more I realized that we can never have EVERYTHING in life. You get to live in this super posh apartment, with all-expense-paid, but you don't get to have your family and best friends near you. You win some, you lose some. Oh well...

So dear friends, do know that I'll be thinking of you whenever I host a party, whenever I see a group of friends hanging out at the mall, whenever I have juicy gossips or oh-my-God news to share, whenever I'm depressed or whenever I'm lonely. Especially when I'm lonely. I wish you're just a phone call away, but with 50-dirhams-for-10-minutes-international-talktime they have there, it's gonna be a bit hard to have the usual long talks about life, however sucky or great it is.

In short, I'M DEFINITELY GONNA MISS YAH...HUWAAAAAAA!!!!!

3 comments:

silversnow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
silversnow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
silversnow said...

MISS u already Rina!! Please keep in touch k.. :) XOX,*HaZz*