Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wish You Were Here

Alhamdulillah, I have safely arrived in tanahair terchenta on Saturday around 6 AM. Couldn't sleep that much on the plane so after sampai rumah, terus pasang a fresh bedsheet on my sweet old bed and gedebushhh...terbongkang tido hehe. At noon, woke up and got ready for a couple of open-houses. Memang tak sabar nak makan food open-house okkkk!

Some friends were surprised to see me, some stared at me like I was a ghost before saying 'Hi' hahah! What to do...the announcement of me coming home tak keluar national newspaper, so most people didn't know hihihi! Had a great time catching up with old friends, laughing our asses off till tears came out, diselangi dengan beberapa pinggan of nasi impit, lemang, rendang, roti jala, soto, kambing golek, nasi tomato (Nirma's very own nasi tomato rawksss!) dan sebagainya. Seriously, I AM GLAD I AM HOMEEE! Dear, sorry...jangan jealous ye hehehe~


On Sunday, helped mom and dad to host a makan2 for rombongan from relatives yang datang beraya ke rumah. Well when I said 'host', I meant the parents borak2 with the guests while us the children jadi macam catering waiter/waitress in-charge of angkat pinggan, gelas, refill food, air and kuih raya. Sometimes the adults talked in Jawa, which of course we the children memang tak faham langsung, so there's no way we can join the conversations. Hence all we the children could offer is our catering services =p

Then went to Summit, appreciating the much lower price tags of everything and bought 10 DVDs to catch-up on some of the latest movies I missed. Yelaaa...in Dubai, movie tix is 30 Dhs per person, excluding popcorn. To enjoy a normal movie night out at the cinema, complete with drinks and popcorn, we have to spend almost 100 Dhs aduiii. So kena beli DVD movies kat sini banyak2 hehe since I have no patience to download them. Kirah, kau make sure sedut banyak2 movies and TV Series from your friends, then aku sedut from kau okeh? =)

So first movie to watch tonight - The Expendables. Dear...wish you were here though =(

Good night~

No comments: