Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Why So Serious?

Ok first, just so we're clear, I adore my husband. He's the most kindhearted, forgiving, generous and not to mention, a very good-looking young man to ME (dear, it's best if you tak bace this whole paragraph coz I malas nak layan your smug face after reading this ok? =p). Even if I keep on drooling after other guys ranging from boy toy Jesse McCartney to the hunkiest of hunks Clive Owen, SRB is still at the back of my mind no worries babe. He's THE ONE, etc. I mean, u get it lah kan.

And I too, cried watching Majalah 3's coverage of life in Gaza after the 3-week war. I 'You-Tube'ed Obama's inaugaration speech which gave me major goosebumps. I also watched the news on the political circus they're having in Perak right now. And if that's not enough to show my awareness on more serious and momentous events happening around the world lately, I also read about Chris Brown's alleged attack on Rihanna which had caused visible injury due to some hitting and biting (Wth? Nak jadi Mike Tyson ape ke). Rihanna's concert in Malaysia & Indonesia had to be postponed following the scandal. Now, how serious is THAT? Wakakaka!

Point is (yes I do have a point here actually after the looong intro kehkehkeh), just because I write mostly about Who's Hot & Who's Not in Lala land, tv land, cinema land and all things not related to real life, doesn't mean that I'm a shallow, ignorant, self-absorbed, katak-bawah-tempurung little biatch sangatlah. I just chose not to talk about all those other serious stuff coz I know I'm no expert on those subjects, I'm merely just an observer/reader. And most importantly, where's the FUN in that? As the multiple-award-winning actor, the late Heath Ledger used to say..."Why so serioussss????" Muehehehe *evil grin*


So now, moving on to a more interesting subject.

Who is that young (and attractive) guy who happens to be Obama's sort of 'wingman'? Hehe.


Say hello to Jon Favreau, quite a looker, who helped to craft Obama's words of history while camping in Starbucks and who, according to Mr. President himself - is his mind reader whoaaa. OK maybe he's not THAT gorgeous lah, but he's a smart-ass who landed a job in White House as the Director of Speechwriting at such a young age - so that automatically bumps up his 'hotness' meter to 10 lah kan muahaha!

Despite having a very influential and important job, he's still like any other other normal
20-something guy who likes to play video-games, posts silly & scandalous pictures in Facebook, forgets to call home and has a former-model as a girlfriend (bosan aa diorang ni asyik nak model jek ciss) eventhough initially he did face some problem convincing women on what he actully does for a living. Girls used to say to him, "I don't believe you, that you're Barack Obama's speechwriter." And he'll reply, "If I really wanted to hit on you, don't you think I'd make up something more outlandish?" Good sense of humor hehe...I likeee!

And oh, he's just 27 years old okkk. Danngggg, I feel like such a loser with a crappy job now! Choppp, how old am I gonna be again this year? Hahaha buat2 lupe~


4 comments:

Lin Ghazale said...

takde la ensem sangat. tapi sebab die pandai...die terjadik ensem plak..wahahaha...

SRS said...

And because he's young and successful and smart and he's good with words (if not, takkan aa jadi speechwriter kan)...all of the above laa kirenye yg buat dia jadi macam hot giler hihi!

Anonymous said...

because he's botak he scores 10 brownie points!

yummy guy with one hell of a job.ok i'm drooling already.

btw you dont have to justify what you write or dont write rina, we can't stop people from being judgemental :)

sweetlikechocolate said...

aku rasa die HOT!! and yes, the botakness gives him the extra gorgeous look~