Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Such a Cliché

Our nice V-day dinner at the lovely Tamarind Springs last weekend...


It was actually our second visit there. We first went to this place nearly 4 years ago when I just got back from the States and it was kinda disastrous. Had a fight in the middle of dinner despite the romantic ambiance provided haha. Biaselaa...masa tu macam budak hingusan berchenta kahkahkah!

But this time around, everything went well. Had a good time dining (their tomyam soup which was added with some slices of sweet, juicy kelapa muda was GOOD) and talking and observing others, busybody giler, I know hahaha! Got a bit distracted jugaklah coz there were 2 gay couples double-dating at a table nearby - now THAT was interesting hihi. People are getting more daring nowadays huh ish ish ish...



The outcome of the dinner hmmm...I know this will end up sounding like a damn cliche, but I got a new cuddly to replace my almost-6-year-old stinky Stitch hehe. And someone got a 60-minute massage session he so desperately needs.

What? I'm sorry but sometimes I like cliches. It's lame and predictable but sweet nevertheless.


No comments: