Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Boolat Caterpillar

Damnit, gotta work this weekend! I'm becoming more and more irritated with the idea of working on weekends ni. Bile tau that I have to work time weekend je, I'll start being moody starting from Wednesday lagi hehe. Guess I'm just tired of it all. I want my Friday nights for movie dates...I want my long weekends for impromptu island getaways...I want all my weekends back!!!

Okay, maybe I'm a bit emo here hehe. I should be thankful that I have a job right now, Alhamdulillah. I was actually browsing through the internet for info on small, remote islands in Malaysia that we can go sometime soon (Pulau Besar in Johor looks very very appealing). But the 'soon' tu tak taulah bila - as usual due to work commitments bluuaarrgghh, hence the bitterness in me =p.


Anyhoooo, moving on to a happier note...our family's little cucu aka little caterpillar has turned all boooolat and tembam now. Sgt geram gile babeng rase nak makan dia!


She'll smile sweetly at you if you babytalk to her (10 minit borak = 1 smile, adoii penat aku!), she'll passionately suck her mittens when she's bored and she's a very happy little bird when it's bath time. Can't wait to hear her talk pulak nanti hihihi~

Aight, gotta go find some simple gift ideas for Val's Day (hint hint babe =p). A very thoughtful person I am hehe.

No comments: