Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Anger Management

I am mad about something. Crazy mad. Boiling mad. Capital M.A.D.

Sometimes I feel like there's a need to explain the situation so that people would stop talking about it. But then again, why should I share my personal matters with you when you are actually nobody to me? Why should I even bother spending my time explaining the situation to people of no importance to me?

I have things to say, believe me, I have a LOT of things to say. But it can get ugly. So I think I'll be the bigger person and try to just let it go (oh how hard I'm trying here). Plus, I prefer not to put my business, especially the very personal ones, on the street.

For now I just want to say...to all those overly-concerned people out there, I appreciate your unwanted attention and unsolicited advice. But status quo works out very well for me so far. Am enjoying it very much at the moment. So get the fuck off my back!!! Thank you very much.

No comments: