Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

L.O.L

These just cracked me up BIG time man...

Some "wise" sayings from the "brilliant" David Brent.

1. A problem shared is a problem halved. So is your problem really yours or just half of someone else's?
2. There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough.
3. You have to be 100% behind someone, before you can stab them in the back.

Also, John Malkovich as Osbourne Cox, a fired and disgruntled CIA agent in Burn After Reading. This ought to be a CLASSIC.

I have a drinking problem?
What the fuck is this?
Whose ASS didn't I KISS?!!
I mean, let us be fucking honest here!!!

You don't think it's funny? Come onnnn dude~

2 comments:

rozanna- said...

that part dlm burn after reading is hilarious. and so true!

SRS said...

Oh sgttt kan? Osbourne Cox in general is one hell of a grumpy guy and kelakar giler!