Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Wahhh I am at home at 9.30AM on a working day, and MTV is showing awesome video clips. BEST GILERRR~

SRB's taking me to somewhere secluded for a special V-day dinner tonight chewah chewah. We're celebrating a day earlier this year due to some technical misjudgment, i.e. "someone" (do you honestly think it's me? Come on =p) forgot to make the reservation earlier, before the place got fully booked for the 14th.

Sooo...am taking a time-off today and I'm gonna go find something nice to wear and something even nicer to give him. The deal was not to spend more than RM50 for the gift. Yelaaa...buatpe membazir, recession is coming dude hehe. But that's gonna be easy bebehhh. I already know what to buy hehe. I always come prepared muahahaha!

Happy Friday the 13th peeps - not that it means much anyway hahaks.

No comments: