Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The WPF Home

So I went to Watsons today to get the TruDtox thingy just to find out that the small pack is out of stock at the moment. I'm not gonna buy the jumbo pack which costs rm88 when I'm not even sure it's really gonna work or not. See people? See how the 'nature' is preventing me from being healthy? It's like there's this dark force sending me hidden message by creating obstacles for me on getting healthy food/drinks. And who am I to go against the 'nature'? Wakakaka =p

On another note, this one is specially dedicated to SRB yg jauh nun di sana. If everything goes well and we managed to get the WPF home (aminnnnn), I suggest we get this as well:


Possible TV Lounge 1

Or this:

Possible TV Lounge 2

Please don't say that it's girlish. It's not girlish laa dear. It's cozy!!! It makes you wanna be a couch-potato all day long. Kan kan? Okay, maybe not the exact wallpaper, but perhaps the same color range? What did you say? Oh, so you agree with me? Okay cunnnn! Hehehehe...

In the meantime, let's pray semoga dimurahkan rezeki and everything berjalan lancar. Amin Ya Rabbal 'Alaminnnn =)


No comments: