Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Retro babyyy!

This morning, husband decided to switch from our regular radio station, Red.fm (Will Quah is macho and hot woohooo!) to a retro Malay station - against my will of course. But then this song came out and it was pretty groovy and catchy:
Adikku pandai menari
Menari dia menari
Adikku pandai menari
Menari menghiburkan hati....

Apparently by Aman Shah - Adikku Pandai Menari (what do you expect the title would be? Haha). Very sesuaiii if played during our company's Dinner and Dance last March. Barulaa betul 70's and 80's Revival. Most of the songs they played in the end at that time (meant for the Dance part I guess) were sooo out-of-theme, it's funny! Remix version of Irwan Shah's 'Pencinta Wanita' and Peter Pan's 'Mungkin Nanti' - how is that 70's and 80's Revival?! Sheesshhh...not that I wanted to dancelah, but kinda ruined our retro mood and costumes hehehe~

Ish ish ish...sape yg syok sendiri ni? =p

With Mr. CEO

With the 'wig'gies hehe

With the girlsss - let's boogie baybehhh!
The depressing part was the Lucky Draw. Three people in my table got their numbers called out. Two of the three sat exactly next to my left and right (I thought I was gonna get all their lucky 'aura' but hell no!). One of them even walked away with LCD TV!!! Now, THAT'S freaking unlucky me!

But in the end, we 'posed' the night away. So all is well and fun =)


No comments: