Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Goodbye my loverrr...goodbye my frienddd

Gawddd...this James Blunt song is annoying - in fact, all his songs are annoying haha! But now, I'm listening to it anyway to commemorate SRB leaving for Houston today iskkk. Now he's probably waiting to board the plane while listening to lagu-lagu syahdu from my HD (SRB, I hope you're listening to Anuar Zain's Ketulusan Hati - the ultimate, overplayed lagu jiwang today utk menambahkan kesyahduan wakakaka).

Illustration for SRB waiting for his boarding time hehe.
(Obviously this is not him. This is my cousin. Sangat
kelakar coz he's posing mcm perasan bagos hahaha!)


I know some would say "Laaaa...10 hari bukannye lama pon" but when you get used to having a permanent companion for most part of your everyday life, you gotta admit dude...you'd feel some sort of emptiness when the companion is gone for a bit. Admitting it out loud will result in people calling you 'jiwang karat' but the true fact is, everybody feels the same way given the same situation. Aaaaaaanyway...no point explaining further, you get what I mean.

So now it's time to catch up with friends who I seldom meet and hear from while busy managing 'rumahtangga' hehe. Besides that, my Mom and Dad are also busy trying to lure me to stay in USJ while SRB is away. Dad even said "Tidolah rumah. Mama masak sambal udang ni." Whattt??? Sangat kelakar okkk given the fact that I never told them that my favourite dish is sambal udang hahaha! I'll think about that first ok Bah, coz you know, since living 15-minutes-drive away from workplace ni...I now feel super duper extra lazy to drive all the way from USJ to KL hehehehe...

Have a nice weekend peeps!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello dear, i guess its a good thing you have a blog, a way of me catching up with your happening in Msia :)..nway, in Taipei now..having said of Anuar Zain, im listening to his songs now as i write this comment :)..so, take care and talk to you soon dear!

SRS said...

Oh my God dear! Very excited to hear from you!!! My dad just asked tadi whether you have arrived in Taipei or not. Paaaanjang umur you hehe. Anyway, glad to hear you're safe there. I'm beginning to miss you while watching TV alone ni isk isk. No-one to rebut2 and gaduh2 with to switch the channel to Astro Ria hehe. Will update this blog - just for you ok? Chewahhhh...Take care and love youuuu~

ar3p said...

awwwwwwww~

SRS said...

Ishh arepap, jgn nyampuk org-org tua bercakap muahahaha! Kidding...=p

beddyboo said...

rina is this weally youuuuu hi hi hi