Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Crash boom bang

My laptop crashed last weekend - thanks to some mp3 product which I should not mention here since I know many people love this annoying, pretentious gadget. Funny part is, I was more worried about saving my Gossip Girl series compared to saving my work hahaha! Okay, okay...I know we should not abuse the privilege given by the company, but heck...since when I follow rules anyway? Hehe. However, to my dear SRB - I think people who put b*b*.c or b*t*h.c as their programming filenames should NOT be allowed to touch or even smell computers. Agree? =p

Stress level for the month is increasing due to work piling up, peer pressure in that aspect of life, big decision which leaves you emotionally drained, etc. Come next week, there'll be the 'temporary separation' which I have to face (the longest!), which sucks but hopefully I'll be entertained by having the bitches around hehe.

Hmmm...I dream of fresh air and cool breeze of the ocean, playing and laughing on the swing.

(He'll kill me for putting this weeee! Haha)


When is our next vacation?


1 comment:

ar3p said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHA... you're a dead woman by now.