Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Men, men...manly men

Saw an old episode of Gossip Girl on 8tv tadi and damnnn I can't wait to watch the latest one! I am a sucker for TV series especially those involving dysfunctional, screwed-up relationships hehe. They make you appreciate the simple, straightforward life you currently have. I mean...I know we all have our share of ups and downs in our lives, but let's face it...have you ever been in a situation where your ex-boyfriend (who has a gay father) is screwing your mom behind your back, and later discovered that your dad is having an affair with your next-door neighbour who also happens to be your current boyfriend foster mother? Can't quite catch up with that huh? Well...this actually happened to those people living in 'The O.C'. Hahaks!

And of course, I also got addicted to many kinds of TV series because o
f the HOT men who keep popping up on all these shows hehe. Like duh...don't tell me you watch 'Prison Break' because you want to learn how to get your ass out of a maximum-security jail?!

After saying all that, here's my take on the winners for some awards in TV land (well, at least in MY tvland lah hehe):

The Coolest Dad
- Rufus Humphrey -

The Hottest Politician
- Senator Robert McCallister -

The Steamy-est Doctor
- Mark Sloan -
The Cutest Geek
- Seth Cohen -

The Sexiest Prisoner
- Michael Scofield -

And last but not least, my favourite award in the history of TV show...
I present to you...


THE LAME-ASS INVESTIGATOR EVER!
- Horatio Caine -
(Why this award? Why him? Watch
the show, you'll agree with me hehe)


So...I watch too much TV huh? =p



1 comment:

Lin Ghazale said...

wei tolong aaaaa. Horatio Caine tu..aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa...I couldn;t stand kepoyoan die..