Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Recent Getaway - Pulau Lang Tengah

Not many people have heard of Pulau Lang Tengah. Heck...if resorts in Pulau Redang were not fully booked last March, I'd be lost as well. Found out about this island while I was on the verge of giving up in finding 4 available rooms for me and gang to stay in Redang. Since Redang was not happening, we went for the NEXT best thing - the island NEXT to Redang a.k.a Lang Tengah hehe.

FYI, Pulau Lang Tengah is located between Pulau Redang and Pul
au Perhentian. It's a small, peaceful island with only 4km-radius and 3 operational resorts. The sand here is super-smooth I tell ya! Have not been to Redang so I wouldn't know how pretty/unpretty it is there, but will make a point to explore it someday. Pulau Perhentian I have indeed explored and to-date, it's the most awesome pulau I have been in Semenanjung Malaysia.

Highlights of my Lang Tengah trip:

Beautifooool sandy beach
Resort's cozy viewing platform

Always ended up finishing last or 2nd last in Sahibba
(that's because I focused on only spelling the word
instead of spelling words with high marks - hehe alasan)

Snorkeling with the sharks...NOT! Hehe
(Some German tourists saw sharks bigger than them though)

Beach volley with shirtless guys
- especially one particular subtle-six-pack guy *drool* -
(ok, honestly i wasn't hallucinating...it's just that we were having
too much fun playing that we forgot to take pictures hehe)

And of course, the best of all...chilling with husband =)

All in all, I must say that it was nice to get away from the city life and just 'lepak' with loved ones... with nothing to worry except whether we're gonna be eaten by sharks or not while snorkeling hahaha!


No comments: