Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Traumatized!

Warning: I will sound like a total snobbish, obnoxious bimbo for what I'm about to write, but I'm willing to sacrifice my dignity coz it still need to be said hehe.

This morning SRB had to go to work very early, like 6am early, so memang there's no waylah I'm gonna follow him. Sorry babe, you know I'm not a morning person hehe. I asked him to take the car coz I'm too lazy to drive nowadays and told him I would take a cab to work instead.

Went down to the lobby
and saw there were already like 2 groups of people before me waiting for cabs oh shitesss. After about 15 mins of waiting, satu bayang taxi pon tak nampak. So it's time to give up and move on to the next option - the trains. I decided against taking STAR LRT coz I know transit to PUTRA LRT at Masjid Jamek is gonna be brutal. My plan was to take commuter to Kuala Lumpur Station and change to PUTRA LRT in Pasar Seni instead. I honestly thought that not many people are taking the commuter because of its notorious 'lembab'ness but I was very WRONG indeed!

The train was jammed pack more than tin sardin ok and seriously I could not breathe! Tu nasib baik it was morning, so people tak busuk sgt lagi hahaha but still, suffocating giler. Dahlah people in the train refused to move and give way to incoming passengers sheeeshhh!!! Then I dunno, I think the train driver decided to play around with us by yanking the emergency brake on each station that most of us who were standing terumbang-ambing mcm kartun ok. People (including me) had to hold on to strangers to prevent themselves from falling urgghh grosss. Stupid driver! Thank God KL Station is just 2 stations away from my place.

Then I had to cross jejantas and one busy road from the commuter station to Pasar Seni LRT station - by that time dah berpeluh sikit2 dah. Dahlah pakai baju kurung today. But I was glad that I'm into flat shoes nowadays so no need to panjat tangga and all with heels.

I thought at 8.30ish am, there'd be fewer people in Pasar Seni LRT station and the train would be less packed, but again...I thought WRONG! I let 2 trains passed coz tak sanggup nak menyelit2 dah. But I guess the next train would still be the same so 3rd train masuk jugaklah. At least the air-con was fully functioning so it made the 'himpit2' process tolerable a bit. At Masjid Jamek station, pergghh panjang gile the queue, so more himpit2 happening there adoiii.

Finally when I got out at KLCC station, I seriously thought of jumping up and down coz at last, I was out of the miseryyyy fuhhhh and yeayyy!

So this is what Ms. F meant when she said she had to 'bertarung nyawa' pegi keja everyday via train hehe. I totally SALUTE all of you who are able to go through that everyday. This is the first time I took train to work after the longest time and boy, I'm traumatized! Maybe it's worse now that the oil price has been increased.

Whatever it is, the government better be darn sure to use all those extra money to improve public transportation! At times like these, I don't think people can stand having dysfunction trains and what not.

Dear, please don't go back so late today and pick me up after work!!! Huwaaaaa!!!!


1 comment:

beddyboo said...

uhuh i feel you.

public transport in malaysia sux big time.