Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gol & Gincu

Life has been hectic. I hate to bring work home, but lately has been working like crazy up till midnight. 24 hours just seem not enough anymore. Tak bagos utk kesihatan, I know.

Fortunately, I've got my Wednesday futsal as the source of proses pembakaran lemak and maintaining physical fitness jugaklaa chewahhh. Had a 2-hour training with the team and coach semalam. And my body is sooo sore today but it feels sooo good to sweat my ass off.

Anyway...in the spirit of Euro 2008 (go Portugal!), we're joining a tournament in Ampang Sports Planet tomorrow. It was supposed to be a MINI tournament but now I heard that 10-11 teams are joining. WTF?! Takotsnye! But we'll try our bestlah, no pressure to win pon.

Also, somehow, somewhere, my geoscientist friends chose to name our team GASTRO UTD. I don't know what the hell that means, must be some fancy geological term, but who cares? I just wanna play ball man! Hehe.

To those of you who's free tomorrow night, come to Ampang Sports Planet, from 9pm-11pm and scream your support for my team okeh? And oh, we'll be wearing neon green jerseys. Yes, the one yg mcm kaler polis trafik tu. Impossible not to notice hehe. Again, not my fault - majority of my team chose the color =p


So come come all of you! It's gonna be another Gol & Gincu drama yooo! Wakaka! Okay you can go barf now hehe...and wish us luck!


No comments: