Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Bugger

Planned to go to Tioman on 5th-7th July, but due to the "wrong timing", it has to be postponed to 12th-14th July. Arrrgghhh BUGGER!!!!! I hope boss would lemme have the 1 day leave even though the date is near to our execution. Ok I refuse to think about the possibility of my boss rejecting my leave application. Can't wait for tonight though!

We're having 'The Celebration' yeayyy!

And lil brother is coming home from UK and his Euro 2008 trip. Double yeayyy!

Happy Friday people~


2 comments:

naza said...

rina babe, am reading thru your post and your previous posts, and i love them :) hehehe... keep updating it tau, and selamat ber-celebrate :)

SRS said...

Naza! How'd you get to know bout my blog? Hehe malu saye =p

But thanks babe for reading and yeap, will try to keep on rambling and bitching about life in this space, for your reading pleasure hikhikhik