Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Brothers & Sisters

Jason McCallister: You're an idiot, d'you know that?
Kevin Walker: Yeah, I know. But I'm YOUR idiot =)

Now, how CUTE is that?! Aaaaahhh...so cairrrrr! I know, I know. They're a gay couple so it's ewww yucks whatever. But I still think those lines are so simple yet soooo sweeeeet aku rase nak gigit die! So even if a heterosexual couple are saying it to each other, I would still find it totally comel and it deserves a BIG awwwwww. Hehe...jiwang sekejap. (SRB, you cannot use that line coz itu sgt meniru ok? Be original and find your own lines babe hahaha!)

I am in love with Brothers & Sisters right now that I started watching their Season 2 clips in YouTube again and again. Seriously, the scriptwriting is sooo good, they deserve a gazillion awards. Sally Field's acting is also damn great that I NEVER fail to cry at the end of each episode. But I still scream and shout in disgust here and there jugaklaa during their mildly obscene gay scenes hehe.

On another note, a big shoutout to Mr. Bon - WELCOME BACK DUDE! Gotta say, seeing you again reminds me of those times when Kirah and I came to LA and crashed at your place. And those times when you used to be my 'driver' who even sent home my laundry from Uniten hahah kejam gile! How awesome and crazy it was to be kids ey? Good times, good times.

Aite...the new, permanent "driver" is already downstairs hehe. Laytahhhh~


3 comments:

uji said...

I'm addicted to B&S as well!!! I think one of few shows yang I can watch over and over again... Altho some of the romantic part tu mmg mussshyy and cheesy, but still wish people actually say that in real life (But not if the same thing, so not original-lah kan? Hehe)... Tak sabarnye nak tgk Season 3! Cepatlah fall tv!

SRS said...

Tulah!I'm in love with Kevin+Scotty. I rase diorang mmg sgt sweeeeet hehe. Did you know Kevin aka Matthew Rhys tu is Welsh-born? I tgk his interviews, OMG I love his accent! Aaaa very cute and macho hehe!

uji said...

Yea I knew.... Saw episode 2x01 with interview tu... People with accent are hottt okaay.. Hahahah... Dah abis tengok season 2 ke?