Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh Cherating...

Whenever I'm feeling suffocated or stressed out about the crappiness of work, I'll start thinking of how much I'm in need of a vacation. Then I'll start to browse old percutian pictures and feel even more desperate for a vacation, far far away from this part of life. And then all those wishful thinking will quickly start flooding my mind..all those "kan best kalau..." arrgghh! And for me, this happens every month hehe mengada tak. Does this happen to you often too? It's only right for you to look back on fun, happy memories once in a while so you can be reminded of how un'sucky' your life actually is kan?

Whatever it is, I am feeling all that now. Enough of all this rat race madness lah! I want to be a sloth for a while and put my brain to rest so it doesn't have to think or care about anything at all.

I'm looking back at our impromptu Impiana Cherating getaway last year, but feels like it happened ages ago already. *sigh*

The waves

The swing swing

The blue sky - gorgeous!
The calmness
The soothing candles
The beauty of our culture 1
The beauty of our culture 2
The beauty of...well, this is just SRB pura2
tak tau how lempeng tastes like hahaha!

I want to go again!


No comments: