Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Singapore Trip 1

Though short, it was pretty interesting. I made a list of places to go from a free guidebook I grabbed from the airport. But boy, was I very ambitious! I only managed to go to 3 places (out of the 6 I listed) coz it was freaking HOT in Singapore and I seriously thought I would passed out from the heat if I kept on going. Imagine walking around in Dataran Merdeka in the middle of the day. Memang panas giler!

Anyway, here are some highlights on places I managed to explore (with SRB's Nikon D70s hanging on my neck. Officially hate that camera now coz berat giler! Sorry babe, I want my little Canon IXUS back).

Clark Quay
A very nice place alongside Singapore River. The view from one side of the river was quite colorful. On the other side pulak ada a lot of clubs and restaurants of many kinds - Mexican, Italian, Japanese, Thai, you name it; semua ada.


But the highlight of Clark Quay for us was this. Check THIS out:



There's this club called Clinic and somehow to honor the name, they actually did set up the place to look like a real clinic/hospital. The waiter/waitress were dressed like nurses, some of the sitting area were in the form of wheelchairs and some were in the form of hospital beds complete with operating table's lights and even IV lines!!! Now, is it just me or this whole idea is just plain SICK?!! Seriously...at first we thought there was a group of literally disabled people having a good time at the club. They were moving around in wheelchairs, no kidding! But when we walked further baru we realized the whole concept. I mean, it's unique and all but I still think it's freaking sick and disturbing! I would barf at the idea of having a drink here yucksss~

Uh oh, gotta sambung on the highlights of the Singapore trip later. SRB's already snoring "like music to my ears" on the sofa hehe. Time to sleep. Esok keja shaiittsss!

To be continued...


No comments: