Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hello neighbor!

Had a small emotional drama yesterday involving my lil brother who's sick in Aussie and the STUPID MSD there who's not proactive enough (makan gaji buta WTF?!) and the STUPID Monash Admin who missed out my brother's name for student health insurance (again, WTF?!). I dare not explain the whole thing here coz it'll be ugly and there'll be profanities involved. But now that everything is okay, I guess I deserve a lil bit of a vacation hehe.

Luckily, we're going away for the weekend yeay! Thanks to SRB's Enrich points, me got meself a free ticket to our next-door neighbor. Welcome to Uniquely Singapore babyyy!


Actually SRB and his colleagues are doing some inspections on a kapal there this Saturday for his 'project carik minyak'. So of course I grab the chance to tag along. That's what wives are for right? To provide companionship, no matter where and when theeheehee.

Since SRB has to work during the day, I'll have to find a way to enjoy Singapore all by myself. Too bad Mr. M is not gonna be in town to show me around. No worries, I've got Google to lay out a plan for me. I'm in the mood of just walking around, doing some sight-seeing and taking pictures. Not really in the mood of shopping even though the hotel we're staying will be smack in the middle of Orchard Road. But we'll see. Never say never when it comes to shopping hehe.

I guess we're gonna celebrate THE 17th of MAY in Singapore this year
*hint hint* =p

So hello neighbor and goodbye tanahair! We'll be leaving you tomorrow but we'll see you again on Sunday okay? Taaaa~


No comments: