Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Makan bola, tido bola

Played futsal yesterday, as usual, with my geologist friends. Had a friendly match with a team from KFC, as a practice for Berita Harian's Futsal Tournament this Sunday. Too bad I'm not gonna be playing in the tournament coz I'll be in Penang this weekend. (Oh, did I tell you? Our next mini vacation is gonna be at Batu Ferringhi this weekend ooo yeahhh!). I would very much love to play sebenarnye coz I like playing with my team.

We lost 3-6 with KFC yesterday. What to do...we are all just a bunch of amateurs anyway. I have no problem with losing coz I know we tried our best, but I have a problem with budak2 pengkid yg suke nak perasan like they are konon2 soo macho and masculine padahal emo nak mampos macam pompuan gak! I thought you wanna be tough like a guy so much, abistu takkan kena langgar sikit pon dah nak bising?! It's not like we intentionally did it. *Sigh* bloodey waste of time ckp psl diorang ni. If you go to any futsal tournament for girls, there'll be a lot of them anyway. I don't understand why some girls can't just play futsal AND stay girlish.

We've got our own coach now. We call him Ajass and he plays in the National Futsal Team as a keeper, don't play-play hehe. I didn't even know that Malaysia has a futsal team until I met him hahaha! But he's cool laa. Very helpful, teaching us a lot of tips but tegas at the same time. He looks like he genuinely wants us to be good. Awww...so sweet~

The team is planning for another practice session tomorrow as the final preparation before tournament. But don't think I'm gonna join. Have to wake up very early to start our journey to Penang on Saturday. I dah dgr panggilan pulau dah ni hehe.

Good luck team and Batu Ferringhi, here I come!!!


2 comments:

Honey Bee said...

haiyak, best siyot. asyik jalan je. aku july baru ade vacation gi sabah sarawak brunei. Monday ni anniversary aku! Hoho. Sudah setahun siyot. Time really fliessssss.

SRS said...

Hehe. Time tgh berdua ni laa nak jalan2 sakan. Nanti if dah bertiga, berempat ke, payah sikitlaa nak buat last minute vacation camni hihi! And yup, time flies very fast. Happy anniversary in advance!