Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

When Dreams Came True

So we've reached the end of 2010. Usually I avoid summing up my life at the end of the year due to well...mainly, laziness hehe. But also because I couldn't really decide which events are more important compared to the rest. To me, everything is important, a crucial milestone, and what makes you who you are today. Chewahhh...berfalsafah lah plak kan hihi~

But on a more serious note, I gotta admit that 2010 is the year when my life experienced a very, very significant change. A 360-degree kind of change. It's the year when dreams came true, even those that I felt were just too good to be true. It felt like the year that I finally became an adult, making tough decisions, sacrifices and discovering the real priorities in life.

So for next year and the upcoming years, I've decided that my main resolutions would not revolve around all these nonsense about losing weight anymore - I have finally accepted that the older I get, the lower my metabolism rate is; hence no matter how much I work my ass out, the numbers on my weight scale would always remain about the same, boohoo!

Instead, my focus would be, no.1 to always, always remind myself to be thankful with everything that I have - I know this should come naturally, like hellooo, it's common sense, right? But let's face it, we humans do take things for granted most of the time. No.2 to try live life to the fullest - easier said than done. How do you live life to its full capacity? I don't know, but I would like to try harder than before. And no.3 to simply do less complaining.

So happy new year everybody! Here's to a new year of less bitching and more living!

No comments: