Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I've Got a Feeling


Went to dear SRB's office party last night in Hilton Jumeirah. I love listening to his colleagues telling stories in thick southern accent (most of them are from Houston, Texas). Felt like I was in the set of True Blood hehe.

Finally managed to catch Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' fountain show tonight. It was lovely. Filled me with this sweet warm fuzzy feeling.

Asked dear SRB this evening whether we have a torchlight in the house. "Ada. Kat bedside table on my side", he confidently answered. So I went upstairs, rummaged through the drawers a couple of times but still couldn't find it. It took us a while to realize that the bedside table with a torchlight in it is actually the one we have in our USJ home, not here in Dubai. Somehow, I found that sad and a little heartbreaking.

No comments: