Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Morning Run

I finally did it!

I finally went for a jog this morning - successfully completed one big round of Dubai Mall's fountain pool yesss! (I know this might not sound so impressive, especially to all you running freaks out there *uhuk* Fatma *uhuk* =p, but for someone who has not moved her ass off the couch for quite some time, this is considered an achievement okay hehe. Baby steps bebeh, baby steps!). Ever since my jogging shoes arrived with the rest of our boxes, saya telah memasang cita2 untuk buat some morning run tapi tak pernah menjadi. Until this morning.


The weather was nice, not too warm not too cold, not too foggy. After driving dear SRB to the office, I got home, dropped my handbag, then straightaway headed out again and started my morning exercise which consisted of 40% running and 60% walking. The view was soo gorgeous that I had to stop many times just to enjoy and soak it all in (hehe alasan). As I said, baby steps bebeh =p.

Hopefully I'll be able to maintain this routine, if not every day, maybe every other day of the week. Then perhaps I'd feel less guilty for being a couch potato for the rest of the day theehehe...

No comments: