Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back to the Couch

Since the girls arrived here last week, I've been busy trying to be a good host and also having fun that I didn't have time to visit the World Wide Web (not that I have the need to regularly check my blog, emails or Facebook pun anyway). Now that everyone's gone back to tanahair tercinta and dearest husband pulak has to go to Basrah for his scheduled trip there, I'm back to being a stay-at-home-alone wife and couch potato hehe, so barulah ada masa to check out what's going on in the internet world.

But I gotta say, the drastic change from having a group of people talking, laughing in the house to living alone, left me feeling a bit blue at the moment. Biasalah...post-vacay syndrome, bak kata Cik Naza. However I just got the latest episodes of my favorite TV shows, supplied by one of the girls (thank you very much Fera!!!), so the silver lining of it is I now have all the time in the world to catch up on my favorite geeks in Big Bang Theory, my favorite teacher in Glee, my favorite 'Suit Up!' playboy in How I Met Your Mother, my favorite vampires in Vampire Diaries dan sebagainya.

Blog posts and pictures of the fun we had in Muscat and Dubai - hmmm...depends on whether I can stop myself from watching all my TV series back-to-back sampai tak tido malam or not hehe. Ada banyak yg tak sabar nak tengok ni! But will put up entries on the trip with the girls eventually nanti, don't worry kay Fatma =p

In the meantime, I just wanna say...BE SAFE OUT THERE, DEAR!!! MMWAAAHHSS!


No comments: