Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Game On!

Yeah, I'm sorry, I can't afford a Ferrari,
But that don't mean I can't get you there,
I guess he's an XBOX, and I'm more Atari,
But the way you play your game ain't fair...
- Cee Lo Green, Forget You -

Me and SRB were not really gamers; I was never interested in those silly games in his iPhone no matter how many times he tried to get me hooked (Paper Toss, really dear? I'd never understand how you found throwing papers into trash cans exciting. No offense to those who do) and the last time I actually saw him physically holding a game console was back in RPI, playing a game of golf.

That is, until we discovered THIS theeheehee...


Seriously dude, bangun pagi sakit badan okayyy? Either from dancing or laughing our assess off at how silly we looked trying to move to the beat. But honestly, from my humble, amateur point of view - THE best game everrr!


So dear, cepatlah balik! Let's battle it all out again - I've been practising the whole day heheh!

No comments: