Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Temporary Unemployment

Greetings from the currently unemployed!!! Thehehehe. I won't be working till 16th July 2010 so I'm now enjoying my freedom by being the ultimate couch potato, watching downloaded TV series from friends, playing with little niece and contemplating whether I should open a Facebook account or not; resist Rina, resist!!! Hahah!

A thank you shout out to Kirah for introducing me to Greek, the TV show I'm presently obsessing about. Cappie is the cutest frat boy everrr!!! Plus he's a real life rockstar in a band called Siren's Eye - 100 million pointsss woohooo! Okay, you have to watch the series to understand how comel this Cappie person is. The hair, the attitude, the smile, the blue eyes - total hotness!


I'm also at the moment overdosing on Barney and Upin & Ipin series, together with little niece. Seriously, we both dah nak sampai hafal dah the whole script of Upin & Ipin tu. And just like I can't get enough of Cappie in Greek, Khayra can never get tired of Barney's "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "I Love You, You Love Me".

And oh bad news, Twilight Saga is just maybe 2 steps away from losing me as a fan. Watched Eclipse last night (thanks Kirah & Yamin for the free tix) and Goddddd it was just soooo cheesy and corny and filled with ohmygod-somebody-please-kill-me-now moments! I think some lines should just remain written in a book and should NOT be said out loud in real life nor in a movie ever due to their barf-inducing nature. But red-eyed Dakota Fanning and shirtless wolves still rock so Eclipse was borderline acceptable lah for me.

Right, I'm off to watch the tear-jerking Brothers & Sisters series pulak. Aircond - check. Snacks - check. Tissues - check. Aaahhh...life is just beautiful =)

2 comments:

awesome blossom said...

go 'watch despicable me'... best :)

SRS said...

Ohooo itulah movie yg kau gi 'dating' tu yeee? Hehehe...

Yup, watched it semalam. Comel gilerrr!!!!