Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

THE Big News


To Production and Functional Managers, Bulletin Boards MEM,

We are pleased to announce that effective on or about August 16, 2010, MOHAMAD SHAH REZA BAKRI, currently Subsurface Engineer, Operations Technical - Subsurface, ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Malaysia, Inc. will assume the position of Subsurface Engineer, Operations Technical, ExxonMobil Iraq Services Limited Company. Shah will be located in Dubai and report to BTPO Operations Manager.

Please join me in thanking Shah for his past contributions and wishing him well in his new assignment.

From, Subsurface Technical Manager


FINALLY, the official announcement came out today. Congratulations dear!!! You know I am soo proud of you just like you are of me hihihi! Now I have the green light to reveal the secret hehe.

So yeah peeps, WE ARE MOVING TO DUBAI!!! Can you believe it?!!

More details on that later coz now I'm tired and my brain refuse to function unless I have some doses of The Big Bang Theory first. Hahaha anti-climax tak? =p

5 comments:

Jaja® said...

omg rina n shah!!! congrats!!!
tell shah CONGRATULATIONS on the new assignment :)

iL4na said...

congrats to Shah!!! and wow Dubai tuuu. boleh kami visit :):)

- S R R - said...

ofis baru ko pun kat dubai ke?

SRS said...

Taklah. New ofis aku kat KL Sentral, but now I'm stationed at NSTP Bangsar - ofis client.

Panjang citernya. Nanti bila ada masa aku tulis hehe.

Lin Ghazale said...

Bila kau pndh dubai? Eh kak ita pon kat sana. Kau tau?