Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kakne's Karipap


I haven't been immersing myself in any cooking experiments lately due to our current house-sitting responsibilities. (The parents flew off to UK last Monday for lil bro's graduation so as usual we have to stay at their place, become Kakne's sort of 'bodyguards' and hold the ground until next Thursday.)

My closest encounter with cooking recently was helping Kakne prepared her famous homemade karipap as a little 'Welcome Home!' gesture for Pojie. Yes my friends, I may fail miserably at menganyam ketupat, but I can kelim the karipaps manually and rather beautifully chewahhhh hihi!


Many of our friends and families have offered and some even begged to help Kakne start a business out of her karipap-making expertise, but none has actually succeeded in converting her into a businesswoman hehe. Plus with cheeky little Khayra around, where got time maa.

Maybe someday when I have the option to become a housewife and dah bosan sangat kat rumah, this karipap-making skill can be put into a good/profitable use =p

No comments: