Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend Happenings

Despite being almost demented with stress and worry for the past few weeks/months, I've actually also been doing some fun stuff on weekends. Turned out, I'm not just a plain, grumpy, increasingly fat cow. I am a grumpy, increasingly fat cow who has a life =p! Well...during weekends lah at least. On working days, I somehow manage to turn myself into the grouchiest b*tch ever. But let's not talk about that.

So what have I been up to? I went to FRIM for 2 weekends straight. The first trip was with the workmates - planned to hike then rest&relax at the waterfall. The hiking never took place hehe, instead we went straight to the waterfall, dipped our toes into the cold water, happily eating junk food while gossiping away. A colleague even brought his mini-fridge, comel giler! Boleh muat 8 canned drinks, sgt jakun!


The second was with the girls, after a sleepover at Fatma's new place. This time we did hike but I didn't make it to the end of the trail (shame on meee!) as I started seeing stars and vomitted half my guts out half-way through due to combination of lack of sleep + lack of breakfast + constipation. A miserable circumstances beyond words! But for the record, I did not 'melepas' di tengah2 hutan okkk. I went back down the trail and found a proper toilet - thank God. After that, I recovered myself enough to berendam dalam air terjun for almost 2 hours hehe. Had an awesome picnic spread complete with mihun goreng, ayam goreng, sandwiches, etc. Memang syokkk! Ade free fish spa lagi - ada ikan2 kecik yang asyik dok gigit2 kaki, harmlessly laa tapi geliii~

I also helped big brother and sis-in-law moved to their new house in USJ 11, then went to their pindah-rumah kenduri doa selamat and then got jealous with their nice kitchen complete with laminated floor and movable island hehe. Seeing people got excited about home-decorating, you know, buying new furniture to match the curtains, the feature wall, etc made me all hyped up about 'beautifying' our house too. Unfortunately, we don't have that much money to do a major revamp on any part of our house right now so what did I do instead? I bought a new bed sheet just to give a bit of a new look and color to our room. Bought a new shower head that could hopefully be something to look forward to when I wake up every morning (haha as if!). Moved around some carpets in the living and dining halls. Just some lame, minor changes that made a difference to my eyes lah, at least.

And oh, there were a couple of brithdays also this month. A friend from work turned the big ** this year and we commemorated the occasion by singing and dancing the famous "I want nobody nobody but you *clap clap point finger outward clap* I want nobody nobody but you" steps at Pavillion's TGIF. No, we're not a bunch of shameless drunks or anything. We're just shameless at times hahah!


Little brother turned a year older too 2 weeks back. As usual, we had cake and pigged out on a variety of finger-licking-good food; KFC, pizzas, sate, you name it , we have it all hehe.


Aight, it's getting late. Time to read myself to sleep and then get pissed off with myself the next morning for sleepily losing the last-read page =p. G'nite!

No comments: