Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thomas Cup's BBQ

Last Friday night, me and the workmates gathered at Min's place for a little Thomas Cup's BBQ. As I said before, we could really come up with many kinds of reasons for a makan2 get-together hehe. But unlike last year's BBQ, this time we kept it simple and easy; bought readily-marinated chickens, ordered siap2 some food to eat while waiting for the burnt chickens and to really save time, relied heavily on technology (thank God for electronic fan =p).


Included on the menu that night were oyster-marinated chickens, black pepper chickens, black pepper lamb, udang + sotong bakar, steamboat with a variety of fishballs and veggies, mihun goreng and nasi lemak ada umppphhh!


Most of us stayed till half past midnight, watching silly TV series in Astro, having iPhone vs. Blackberry debates, making up conspiracy theories behind the company's strategic plans and what not, memang mengarut di malam buta.


Mannn...I'm really gonna miss all these huwaaa! Ok ok I'll try to stop being sentimental about everything. But I'm getting older hence more emotional, I just can't help it.

No comments: