Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Historic Moment

Again, I never thought that this day would come but today, I finally tendered my resignation after almost 5 years of working in the company fuhhh! Do I feel completely liberated, like I can finally exhale after holding my breath for far too long? Not so much, as I'll still be stuck here for another more or less 2 months to serve my notice. And I still have some incomplete, menyakitkan-hati tasks that I can't just drop and ignore.

But at least one task can be checked off the list. Now, moving on to the next hundreds of TO-DOs. Being adults suck okayyy! Except for the 'having-your-own-money-hence-can-do-anything-you-like' part hehe.

2 comments:

rozanna- said...

waaa, sgt jelous!! (bila turn aku lak ni heheh)

SRS said...

Hehehe. If your personal working environment cam still bearable, then takpe beb. Plus Marzuki is taking over, so I'm pretty sure he will make things better. But if it's becoming unbearable, time to move on bebehhh =p