Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Life-changing News

I never thought that our lives would come to this, but as chanted by PCD in their once upon a time over-played song, Be careful what you wish for coz you just might get it, You just might get it, You just might get it hehe. All these while I've been telling dear SRB, "Let's cross that bridge when we come to it kay?". And it seems like we have reached the so-called bridge. Now what?

Well, I know that I have been putting up ambiguous entries lately (lately or since ever?), but too much changes have been happening/about to happen in my life that I could not even begin to write about them and express my emotions/thoughts properly. And today, we received an even bigger news that will alter the course of our lives forevaahhh! Okay, a bit dramatic di situ, but seriously peeps...this IS a life-changing news!

A BIG BEAR HUG to those of you who have called/smsed/emailed me personally, behind-the-scenes, to find out what's actually been going on, after the past vague little blog updates. I am truly touched that you care enough and know me well enough to acknowledge that it's not my style to share (too) personal stuff in this blog. You are such a treasure! I have more in store though hehehe.

Will try to detail it out once everything is sorted out. Good night =)

P/S: This entry doesn't help much at all huh? Hahahaha!


No comments: