Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tidbits

The vegan diet. Honestly, I can't remember now what exactly I ate for the past week (daily report my ass hahahah!). All I know is, yup I did manage to become 90% vegetarian for 1 whole week. The rashes seem to be better now, but maybe that's also due to me taking pills prescribed by the doctor. So am not sure whether being a vegetarian actually helped, but just to be safe, I'm gonna swear off seafood, eggs and nuts for now.

The used-to-be-weekly-but-now-monthly futsal. Lately, whenever I play futsal, I somehow tend to injure my fingers. One by one jari bengkak. But futsal is supposed to be all about kicking balls. So, apekah??? (I hope I won't get struck by lightning or something coz mom has actually requested me to stop playing for a while in an effort to take "better care" of my reproductive system. But oh well, when it happens, it happens lah.)



The over-played song. I am now officially obsessed with Justin Bieber, particularly him singing and dancing in 'Baby' video. Sangat comel okkkk? Can't stop humming that song. I don't care if you think he's lame, can't really sing, a wannabe or whatever, he's still the current apple of my eye hehe. And I was like..baby, baby, baby ohhh...like baby, baby, baby nooo...I thought you'd always be mine, mineee...



The AG Team. As per my normal practice with American Idol - pick one favourite contestant and stick with him/her through thick and thin. Once he/she is out, stop watching the show altogether. Unless he/she ends up to be the American Idol lah. This year, I'm rooting for Andrew Garcia woohoo! Usually, once I catch Ryan Seacrest's "Up next...Andrew Gracia!" announcement, I'll stop flipping the channels and wait for AG to sing. Once he's done performing, I'll either switch the channel again or turn off the TV teros. See how "loyal" I am? Theehehehee =p

Right, I'm off to fight my depression. Or wallow myself in it. What to do, can't expect things to go right all the time in life. If anyone tries to cheer me up with the "When things don't go right, you go left" joke right now, memang silap aah weyyy!

No comments: