Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Little Parasites

I was not feeling sociable this weekend so I opted to stay home most of the days while dear SRB went to the office for his weekend duty. And that's when I came across some of the creatures that have comfortably made themselves at home around our lawn - our neighbourhood friends, harmless little parasites. They make the house feel a bit more homey, don't they babe? Or should we get rid of them due to some health risks that I'm not aware of?

So cutee! Reminds me of The Smurfs =p
A gorgeous natural orange, isn't it?

This just looks pretty. Sayang nak buang.

There're actual bird eggs in it! Saya sgt jakun hahah!

2 comments:

awesome blossom said...

nice shots babe!

SRS said...

Thankssss! Aku amatur je amek2 gambar2 ni. And agak tertonggeng2 gaklah amek gambar smurf mushroom yg comelll itu. Nasib baik tak terpijak bekas tahi kucing hihihi!