Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Khayra's Admirers

SRB just sent me this pic of me, lil Khayra and her 'admirers', which was taken from his iPhone a couple of months back. And awwww, don't these kids look cute together?


These boys adore Khayra so much that whenever they see her datang main kat padang, they'd stop whatever game they're playing and just run towards her, screaming her name. Until today, I myself don't understand why they like her so much, especially given the fact that she has not spoken a word to them, just gugu gaga baby talk je.

Sometimes, it becomes like a competition among them, "Saya nampak Khayra duluuu!" "Saya main dengan Khayra ni, awak tak dapat main dengan Khayra huhu!" Sangat kelakar! And my niece would just stare at them blankly at first, then adorable little grin would begin to shape. I'm sure she doesn't understand a thing, it's just that seeing/hearing people talk around her amuses her sometimes.

The one with the long hair (he's a boy btw - I know, I was shocked when I found out gak dulu hehe) is Khayra's no.1 fan. He's always the first one to ditch his friends and play with her, then even belai2 rambut and cium her pipi some more, adoiii terharunya tengok. Then he'd start to ask questions like "Kakak, Khayra kena gosok gigi tak?" "Khayra ada berapa banyak kasut?" "Bila Khayra boleh pegi sekolah?" omg letih gue nak jawab okkk. And no, I never correct him when he calls me Kakak muahahaha!

I wonder if they would still remember all these childhood moments if they get a chance to look at this picture again someday. Apehal makciknya pulak yang terlebih jiwang ni? Hahahaha!

No comments: