Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Wedding @ Mambau

Drove to Mambau in the hot, sunny Sunday yesterday for Beddy's wedding. Met with the boisterous (yup, I think this is the best word to describe us lot hahah!) TKCians to catch up with the latest updates on who recently got engaged, got married, gave birth, moved into a new house, etc. And of course not to forget, cam-whoring for a bit hehe.


I know almost everyone acknowledge, especially the partners/spouses, that we girls can get out-of-control when we got together, but yesterday things got to a whole another level when the groom, yes people, the celebrated groom was being sort of dethroned and asked to become one of the cameramen instead hahah! First time I personally saw this happened nih! But luckily he's cool enough to entertain our craziness/gedikness (good choice Beddy!) and was allowed to return to his rightful place in the pelamin soon after his short-lived cameraman duty hehe.

Congratsss babe and may your life is filled with nothing but happiness, aminnnn =)

P/S: Sorry Nirma, I dunno how to photoshop this pic. Pls don't be mad.
If I knew how, dah lama I'd make myself look like Gisele Bundchen or something :p
But we all look so cute and happy in this pic, so the rest doesn't matter hihi


No comments: