Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Not Enough Face Time

For the past couple of weeks I have been overwhelmed and mentally stressed out by the growing responsibilities at work that I turned into a pessimistic, moody, depressed person. I felt tired all the time, I didn't have the energy to talk and express my misery. I couldn't even enjoy one of my fav authors, Nick Hornby's new book - I'd fell asleep after reading max 3 pages every night (either I was too exhausted to concentrate or Juliet, Naked kinda sucked. A little bit of both, I think). I was like a walking zombie, a total emotional wreck.

SRB has been quite busy at work too, coming home no earlier than 9-ish PM most days. We rarely saw daylight in USJ on w
eekdays coz we usually left the house before 'hari terang', went our separate ways to work and wouldn't be seeing each other until it's dark again.

Today, we only managed to have about 1 hour of face time before I have to leave for work again...on a freaking Friday night aargghh!!! Is it possible to miss a person who lives under the same roof as you?

Dear, if you're reading this from your iPhone, I just wanna say I miss you, lotsss.

To others, excuse me if this entry is a bit corny and possibly TMI, but work has been hell and I honestly miss my husband.



No comments: