Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Wolves on the Prowl

New Moon's wolf pack in civilian clothing looks GOOD too. The most left looks like a very boyish version of my ex-boyfriend - Wentworth Miller from Prison Break hehe. He's my favourite wolf chopppp! ;p


And this little boy is looking all MACHO now. He should maintain the extra pounds on him for good.


On another note, me and the girls went to watch Friday the 13th at lunch time today - yup, hari ini memang hari malas. It was either Friday the 13th, Star Trek (urrmmm too sci-fi & geeky) or Bohsia: Jangan Pilih Jalan Hitam (are you kidding me?).

I know for all horror-movie fans out there, this version of Friday the 13th is quite laughable. But for a non-fan like me, BLARDY HELLLL I'm not gonna watch any kind of horror movies at the cineme EVER AGAIN! Sakit jantung mcm siot okkk. Nope, never again, no thanks. And I don't care if you think I'm such a baby or whatever. I value the health of my heart too much hehe.

3 comments:

iL4na said...

haha girang sket aku knowing that im not alone digging new moon stuff on the internet. btw these red indian nampak cam melayu celupppp je. we should have applied masuk blakon jadi bini sam :P

K said...

rina aku tak pernah tgk star trek dalam seumur hidup aku.. but the movie was freakin awesome lahh. you should watch it. its not geeky.

SRS said...

Kirah, kau ckp movie tu best and not geeky perhaps becoz you're a geek? Muakakakaka...just kidding babe! :p