Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chillax on Sunday

Started off our Sunday with a 3-round jog and 1-hour aerobic session at the MPSJ track today. Sungguh sihat sekali, bagos!


After weeks of jogging 'dalam mimpi' je, this morning we finally berjaya bangun awal2 pagi and did it for real - syabasss hehe.

The free aerobic session was particularly fun. They have this session every Sunday, I think around 8-9am. And ohooo, jangan underestimate aerobic okayyy. It might seem so simple and relax je, but sangat penat and semput gak actually! After like half an hour, my cha cha cha was all over the place and out of beat coz my legs were trembling and I was out of breath.

After a 3-hour of nonstop exercise, treated ourselves with some roti canai and teh tarik at a mamak stall nearby oh yeahhh. Then went for groceries shopping and cooked lunch.

Now, my whole body dah start rasa sengal2, so I'm off to lepak depan TV for the rest of the afternoon. Ahhhh...what a chillaxing Sunday =)

No comments: