Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Me and My 'Love Handles'

Am going for my 10th year (out of college) reunion tomorrow at The Nomad in Bangsar.

You know how in movies, people always make a big deal about high school reunion, especially girls? They go to great lengths to ensure they look their very best (by 'best' I meant slim and voguedevass muahaha) to sort of say to everyone "Hey, look at me! My life is awesome now! I am wayyy cooler and successful compared to my years in school!"

Well...doesn't apply to me I guess. Too late for any diet whatsoever now hahah! I'll be showing up together with mah 'love handles' bebeh kehkehkeh~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.

SRS said...

Hello. May I know who you are and where you're from?

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This іs my first comment here so I just wanted to
giѵе a quiсk shοut out and tell уou I truly enϳoy rеading through уouг blοg posts.
Can уοu recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal ωith the samе
tоpicѕ? Thanks for youг time!



my weblog :: line trucks for sale
Stop by my blog :: bucket truck safety

Anonymous said...

Hi to all, because I am actually keen of reading this weblog's post to
be updated on a regular basis. It carries fastidious material.


my web site; keraplex bio como funciona

Anonymous said...

e cigarette reviews, electronic cigarettes, e cigarette health, vapor cigarette, e cigarettes, electronic cigarettes