Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Of Men and Their BS

Hung out with girlfriends after work yesterday and the results:

Guy A: Yeah, you're pretty.
But you would look even prettier if you're thinner.

Girl A: WTF?

Guy B: Your hair ni macam nipis sangatlah. Dah nak botak
dah I tengok.
I think you should go for a treatment.
Bagi rambut you tebal sikit.
Nanti you nampak laaagi cantik!
Girl B: Ok =(

Guy C: I'm sorry but I'm leaving you. I've found another girl.
When I was with you, I just ikut whatever you want me to do.

But with this girl, I feel like I WANT to do everything for her.

Girl C: ......

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with all you MEN????

Even though I have never been Girl A, B or C but these real-life stories memang made my 'blood go upstairs' jugaklah. I don't know whether this is a delayed effect of watching HJNTIY or because am reading Lipstick Jungle at the moment, but my semangat GIRL POWER tu mcm ada lebih sikit laa hahaks!


Yes, we girls are crazy sometimes, but only because you guys drive us insane hehe.

P/S: Don't worry, you're OK dear. You're not the rule, you're the exception chewaaahhh wakakaka =p


No comments: