Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Cozy Corner

TV doesn't interest me that much anymore nowadays. Is it because there's nothing really good on TV or it's just another sign of getting old? I hope it's not the latter urrkksss~

Lately, I prefer to just hibernate myself in the bedroom and lepak, reading books. (Fatma, I decided to give Tara Road a second read before you lent me your Lipstick Jungle hehe. Thanks a lot babe!)

SRB even brought the study table into our bedroom so he too could hang around in the room doing some work - sometimes ideas somehow come to me at night, he said. What are you - an engineer or a poet? Ideas come at night siottt hahaha!


The study table was put riiight beside the bed, even though there was more space elsewhere. Senang nak teros jump to the bed and tido after buat keja tgh malam, he said. Hearing this, I shook my head in disgust at first - punyalaa "rajin" pakcik ni, nak jalan few steps to the bed pon nak berkira.


But now, I think it has become one of the coziest spots in the house and I LOVE IT! Anda memang seorang GENIUS, pakcik!

I too have become a sloth now, too lazy to walk even a few steps to get to the bed. Now THAT explains the chubiness hihihi~

No comments: