Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Starstruck

Was looking through my long-forgotten Friendster account yesterday to salvage the softcopies of some of my treasured pics which were mostly gone now together with my stolen laptop aritu. And tadaaa...I found this picture of me and my old "boyfriend", Joey G hehe:


We looked cute together kan kan? Big, wide, iklan-Colgate smile bebeh hihihihi! Met him accidentally in Cineleisure Damansara last year when he was one of the judges for some Hitz.fm's singing competition or something, dah lupa. Ape lagi, starstruck abis aaa! But you should see this:


Wawawawaahhhhh...terlebih mesra nampak! Nasib baik I was too excited and distracted by Joey G's hotness at the time, so okaylaaa dimaafkan hehe. But yup true, she's really pretty in real live even with minimal make-up on.

Also on my 'hot' list nowadays are:

Qushairi or Qi from 8TV's Destinasi Bajet. He's cool, funny and sgt comel in that show, I LIKE!! He's soo cool and sempoi that even my brother likes the show so much cos this Qushairi guy is in it. If you guys don't watch that show, ok korang tak cool hahahah!


Robert Buckley from Lipstick Jungle. The first time I saw him in that show, I'm like "Whoaaa hot gile mamat ni!". Even SRB admitted (reluctantly) that yup, he is hot. Okay, maybe I was biased at the time coz he was topless, but he looks good with a shirt on as well whatttt - see above. Hehe.

Ok, I know it seems like I keep on drooling on other unattainable guys when I've already got my own man. But rilekslah brader...it's Monday and I'm still groggy coz didn't use my time-off today (save for cuti raya hehe), so gimme a chance to unwindlaa. Ini adelah hiburan semata-mata. Tiada kena-mengena dengan yang hidup atau mati hehe.

No comments: