Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Drained

Been feeling very, very tired lately. Working on weekends at odd hours, during puasa month proved to be sgt sgt memenatkan ok. 1 day time-off is just not enough man, especially when your sleep routine got all messed up and there's just not enough time for you to recover from the 'hangover' before the cyle starts all over again. Ngaaa...

It's also becoming harder and harder to wake up at 4-ish AM to prepare and eat sahur lately. I've been cooking with my eyes half-opened and with no sense of taste or smell at all. Semua main campak and belasah jek. Even while waiting for minyak panas kat kuali pon, I can still go baring sekejap on the couch hahaha terok betul! But thanks dear, for willing to eat whatever food, be it edible or inedible, I put on the table at sahur hehe.

SRB and I have also been dozing off while watching TV more often nowadays and terbongkang on the couch tak sedarkan diri until like 1, 2 pagi baru masuk bilik. Omg we sound like a very grey, old couple tidaaakkksss!

Anyway, it's 2.25 AM now and am still berkampung in BDC doing work stuff arrgghh. Seb baik laa Mr. L, crush pujangga hatiku (who - I just found out - likes to eat nasi goreng ikan masin when eating out, same as me sumpahhh I'm not making this up) is here kehkehkeh! But of course I hope the job finish in time so I can come home to SRB for sahur.

Brought 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' DVD for my entertainment tonight but bloodey laa...this movie is 18SX big time. Memang sume bende nampak tak censored langsung. Belakang aku ni dahlaa ade mamat pakai kopiah sume. Takkan aa aku nak tgk movie with people wearing the "birthday suit" kot Astaghfirullah...hehe. So I'm left with no entertainment now.

*Sigh* very the ngantooookksss~

No comments: