Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I've been robbed!

Where do I begin? Hmmm...

Last Friday, decided to go to Pasar Ramadhan in Kg. Baru after work. Saje nak pegi coz we haven't been there for puasa this year. But somehow SRB got stuck at work and could only got out around 6-ish PM. By that time, the traffic jam was already building up and has turned from bad to worse. Sampai area Kg. Baru tu around 7PM, so had to kinda rush to make it for berbuka lah kan.

Parked our car in front of a sekolah in that area and went ahead to buy wutever yg berkenan di hati. Came back when azan berkumandang and bammm!!!! Found out that our rear-left passenger window was smashed completely, kaca bertaburan sana sini and FUCK, my bagpack with office laptop inside it was nowhere to be seen. Mase tu baru realized that I forgot to put it in the boot mase rush2 tadi. My heart mcm dah nak stop and SRB started cursing hehe. I would too if I wasn't in such a shock. This is fucking Murphy's Law mann..the one time that I forgot to put the bag in the trunk, and that's the time I got robbed. Babissss!!!!

Then rushed to the nearest Polic Station in Dang Wangi to report the incident since my ofismate said that I might need to show the report to the company. By that time, I dah completely lost my appetite and mcm dah blank and numb. A young policewoman took notes of the incident and wrote the report for us, and bloody hell, lame gile die tulis a simple report yg ade like 5,6 lines jek. Nak kutuk, bulan puase plak huwarrgghhh!!!!

Reached home, SRB called Toyota people and our car was set to be fixed the next day at noon. I was a bit quiet coz was still in shock. See, this is the first time this kind of shit happened to me. I finally had the emotional breakdown when I called my dad to tell him what happened. I was overwhelmed with so many kind of feelings - marah, sedih, terharu, rase hopeless - so I cried once & for all lorrr. Better to let it out than simpan dalam sampai jadi psycho kan? Hahaha...

The next day, went to Toyata Service Center in Segambut to get our car fixed and whaddaya know...the spare part guy showed us a left side-mirror which he thought we need. WTFFFFFF???? Orang ckp rear-left windowlah bangang huwarrgghh! We were speechless by that time and let our beloved Toyota wingman to argue with the spare part guy. Nak kate otak die slow sebab die puasa, die orang India. *Sigh*. So we had to wait for 3.5 hours for the window to be fixed when actually the work can be done in just 1 hour if somebody really listen and pay attention to our freaking simple request!!!! Sheeshhh...

Funny thing about this whole mess is, when I told people what happened, it seems like for most people...it is more unacceptable for me to put the bagpack in my car than it is for the stupid pencuri to smash keta org & curi barang2 dlm keta, you know what I mean? Like...first reaction I usually get is, "You letak bag kat dalam keta, memanglah kena pecah." Apsal takde sape ckp, "Ehh, sial gile aah pencuri tu pecah keta org suka2 hati and curi brg dlm keta!"

See? We are living in an era where we kind of accept all crimes and bullshits happening around us that when something bad happens, people tend to blame the victim rather than the asshole who should not be going around fucking things up in the first place. Crime is soo rampant nowadays that we all tend to think that it's all our fault - which is bad actually!!! I'm not saying that I'm not one of those people, I'm just saying that I only realize it now.

But oh well...everything's ok now. The car is fixed, clean and shiny. I'll probably get a second-hand laptop from the company later.

To the stupid pencuri, well...I'll let God deal with you ok?

4 comments:

uji said...

damn punya pencuri (eh, i think i might be the first one to say that?)... be careful, pencuri seem to be everywhere now (puasa or not), i stopped jogging after work because i heard pencuri seem to pretend they're joggers then curi barang2 dalam keta (damn!). I think it's the same case as girls going out alone- i bet if ive been robbed at night, mesti people will say "tulah pompuan jalan sorang2 lagi!".... what a sad.. sad... world...

SRS said...

Yes agreed!

It's sad but true kan? We are now living in a dangerous, dangerous world bebeh!

awesome blossom said...

takziah kepadamu...
dah la laptop office, sure banyak mende penting dalam tu.

SRS said...

Tulah...banyak jugaklah. Dahlaa I'm in the middle of project execution right now. Luckily all super important documents I always give copies to my team members.