Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Tragis

Alhamdulillah after buckets of blood, sweat and tears (especially tears hehe), dear SRB has safely reached Dubai early Sunday morning, with a shiny BMW 7-series waiting to take him to the hotel. Best gilerrr! Dear, when I come there nanti, will there be any beemer waiting? Hehehehe...

I'd like to write down the roller-coaster of emotions I felt during this who
le Dubai departure thingy, but afraid that it might start the waterworks again so better not write in details hehe. I'll just say that it was and still is a very horrible feeling, trying to swallow a big, fat, stubborn lump in my throat that wouldn't go away, driving back home with a heavy heart, walking around with a deep sense of loss - it was just like back then, when he graduated and went back to Malaysia first without me =(

Yup, I know I'll be joining him soon, so why do I need to be so sad? I dunno, maybe because it's Puasa month and people tend to be a bit syahdu during this month? Maybe bec
ause Raya is coming up? Or maybe simply because it has always been just the two of us all these while, so when one is missing, life just feels lonely and sort of empty? Okay, I am starting to sound like a cheesy Hallmark card, so better stop all these mushiness now before someone barf on my shoes =p

All smiley and happy (at first)

Uh-oh here comes the dreaded part


Both tried to control emosi by making serious faces hahah!

Eventually I couldn't tahan anymore, so I went to the toilet and opened the gates of the overflowing dam dengan pasrahnya, uuuu sungguh tragisss huhuhu!

But I'm okay now, grabbing the opportunity to spend the free time catching up with friends and all. So friends, let's plan for buka puasa gathering jommm!


No comments: