Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Nobody Said It Was Easy

It has been quite a challenging & emotionally-tiring puasa so far and I believe it will continue to be so. The first 2 days of Ramadhan, our majlis buka puasa was "ceremoniously" held in the beloved Vios, somewhere along KESAS highway, with purple Oreo as the main dish (yup, I came prepared and agak sedap gaklah Oreo kaler purple tu). Today, I managed to reach home 15 minutes before buka but dear SRB had to break his fast in the office with tapau'ed ayam penyet (sorry dear, I terlupa to tapau the kicap =p).

Have not missed sahur so far but I think it won't be that long until the day comes when I'd be woken up by azan Subuh, at first in panic mode, then reduce to pasrah, and then much later pasrah would turn to guilt for failing to feed the family=husband well enough *sigh*. Oh well, let's just hope for the best.

There are a lot of things going on at the moment that I, well...I'm just really really really tired. So I'll just end this entry here with a piece of song that really speaks my mind at the moment that I couldn't stop humming it wherever I go, whatever I do.

Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start
-Coldplay-

No comments: